Monday, 4 April 2011

Dedication: Emma. B

To emma doggers (which is ironic since you love cats but obviously emma catters isnt that good?).....

I have known you since year 8.... when I pretended to be a cat in your room.. since you love cats. In year 8 and year 9 I always hung you nanna beanie kid from the blinds string, which Im not sorry for because still to this day I think she is a evil bitch (I was (REALLY) immature back then)....

in yr 10..... I cant remember.... Yr 10 wasnt all that good it was rather boring... actually remember that time you was sleeping on caitlins bed, so sarah and I wanted to drop you in the hallway... and when we dragged you off the bed SARAH knocked your head on the side wood thingy beside the bed... So we think it kinda knocked you out subconsiously? I was going to ly you on the floor and pretend that you were dead... like we did in like yr 9 ( but you didnt get knocked out that time did you) .... and I was playing with your face and making you sing Hannah Montana :)

Great Memories for me what about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment