Thursday, 17 March 2011

Day 2.....

It is day 2... sorry bout this but I forgot I had workplace learning on thursdays so I cant really write on thursdays... But dont cry Im only a day away.. Anyway since your here for a story I will tell you about my day... Today I went to the hair salon I work at weekly for a day.... Soo today they asked me to Take all the products down from the shelves and wipe them all down and the  shelves... So I stood their pondering whether or not I would be doing anything else for today since their was ALOT of products..... the only highlight was when I got to play with the ghd straightener (Actually I only got to touch it but in my head I wanted it bad! Not in the dirty way it sounds like... But I dont have a hair straightener soo i was like OMG I WANT IT BECAUSE ITS GORGEOUS!!) Yes I am a freak.... anyway So there I was there wiping down shelves and products, I started at 9.00am and finished at 1pm..... It took me 4 hours to do it all..... what the hell... and then they asked me to do the foils which was okay since I'd never done it before.... Until I found out your supposed to fold it on the raw edge... Oops they didnt care in the end tho....
So myself was bored again at 3.30, so the apprentice there said Do you want me to wash and blow dry your hair... and I couldnt resist since.. I havent washed my hair in 3 days.... sooo yeah... sorry... if I do to many.... dot dot dots! But they are cool in my opinion...

Since there isnt much to say today I will post here pictures of me posing!
This one is okay......

Lol im random.... I think this needs more pictures to the webcam!!

 Okay Briana thats is the last of the webcaming...
 COMOON BRIANA PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER WOMEN!
Obviously you have a impulse disorder... You couldnt help your self could you...

today is st pats day... and my supposedly day of birth but no I was 9 days late....... suprisingly I wasnt a big baby.....

Any way Im bored in study again and Im typing up an interveiw sheet.... boring for my house parent to fill out so I can make a interveiw with me and my friend and not actually use my house parent because..... I like it that way!!

So what do you say this is my longest ever post (if it wasnt for photos it would be the shortest) due to the lack of school today... Maybe I can do a thursday post but do it after school just like today.... and write about my day in a hair salon.... maybe but I think thats what my Work Place Learning teacher wants us to do anyway.... but I dont think Im going to tell her about this blog... I might get a detention for using this during class.... and ... Ive never had a detention before and Im in Yr11......

Okay anyway Im bored soo I'lll see you tommorow??

Bye my 0 followers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment