Tuesday, 29 March 2011

My Rude disapearance....

Workplace Learning - 10.27: Ok as you may have noticed I wasnt here yesterday and I didnt talk bout my birthday... Its because I felt like a blog sabbatical (a really short one) even tho I don't really deserve one since I havent been blogging for a very long time and... Yeah I was just lazy... But today as I was scanning some blogs looking for some inspiring pictures for Design Graphics, I felt a sharp pain of guilt like I had lost something.. I had lost you my friend , Blogspot... You help me rant about myself and my day... you let me release some of my excitement and anger in a different way.... LOL I sound like a twat... I actually sound like those girls who express their inner emotional feelings to someone or something in those silly movies I just sit and laugh at....

So right now I have the stupidest cold, it just wont f*ck off... Ive had it off and on for 4 weeks... why do you have to be soo cruel to me.... Strepsils just dont seem to work anymore lol, we'll I dont know if they work since I have none left XD, if I get the strawberry flavoured ones I just wont stop, stop, stop! Apparently they give you diarrheoa if you have more than 1 every 4 hours.... But that is something Im still yet to experience, like common I have like 16 a day.... If it was gonna happen then... happen already... I think Im gonna buy the ones I like which are the strong and they are in a dark blue box and smell like vix.... YUMMM!!!!.. But I just cant stand to have it too much, because it give me head ache LOL!!

So has anyone found any nice dresses??

(this post was stopped due to my forgetfullness and I will begin my day 7 in a minute.... is it day seven??)

No comments:

Post a Comment