Design- 9.03 am- today is freaking open day so we have hour long lessons, just so randoms can look at our school in the hopes that they can figure out if this is the school they want to send there children... Honestly they should go somewhere else with nice facilities.. I dont mind this place but if you still have a chance to get out why not?? Anyway right now I'm staring at these logos and I cant be bothered doing anything with them... we r supposed to print them on and then cut them out but I have 45 cents print credit left... and I want it for other stuff :/ anyway it costs 30 cents to print off colour and it sucks! I had $10 seven weeks ago... I spent it on pictures for my wall in my room XD my pin up board looks too plain now it looks less plain... I am soo tired.... Which doesn't change I'm always tired... I get atleast 8 hours sleep so why am I tired.... YAWN! anyway Im going to take some pictures in a minute... When I can be bothered.... IM SOO LAZY! I cant even take some pictures :/ Perseverance is all I need...
I have Workplace Learning soon and it is sooo boring why put us through that pain! and this year they are making us do an exam.... The reason why I chose not to do Exam Subjects is because you didnt get an exam. Now my teachers saying that we should do an exam WTF we cant even get into uni with the exam so what is the point?? Im not going to study for it...
Urg... My Design Graphics teacher just asked me if I can get a journal with no lines in it well that's annoying because now I have to spend my money which I get for my birthday on a sketch book... I'm going to the freaking reject shop to get it.... I cant even draw so whats the point of me sketching my ideas... What I do is think as I make... that makes life a whole lot easier.... Im writing alot now since I probably wont be able to get a single word in next period... actually its a study period today for workplace learning I may be able to write... to you non followers... of my pointless blog...
I take pictures of myself only... you wanna know why because I think I should respect my friends privacy... people who are usually in the background is of no importance to me and they can go get buggered.... I think this is my biggest blog sesh for one single subject... Lets see about that next period lol!
Hey If anyone does read this can anyone look on eBay and see if they can find a nice dress on ebay about size 10-12 in Australian sizes... because I need a dress for my dinner dance... which is a term away but any way I need to get prepared...
Lol my necklace likes to hang out alot in the photos I take that was a valentines day present from my boyfriend. And I cant take it off, because 1. I LOVE IT 2. The latch thingy wont open easily so I cbf...
My parents just looked at the school on the day I got interveiwed and they thought it was better than the country school I could be going to soo yeah....
Well I have a study period in Instep now, and do you think I actually do my study... Why should I have 3 hours to do all the study at night so what is the point of that seriously.... If you dont know what instep is it just another name for workplace learning and its easier to say aswell....
After this class I have workplace learning I have a nice recess, which Ive decided Im going to eat my lunch and recess for recess because I am sooo HUNGRY!! I have a chicken salad bun for lunch and I have 5 vanilla and choc chip cookies... well I dont know if they are any good but its always good to try the food that the boarding house makes because sometimes its good and sometimes..... I just dont wanna go there! I have Pastoral Care Day tommorow soo I cant make my blog during school because Ill be at a University hopefully making a pot! Because we can choose a activity, but ever since everyone rampaged the sign up sheets so they pulled them down and told us to write down two preferences e.g. I chose Sushi and Pottery and if I dont get into that Ill get into something gay like SPORT! I will smash something hard if I get into sport and I will just sit there and not co-operate....
Anyway on a more happier note I think class in 7 minutes woot... Get out of this shiz!
I may write after the day and just tell you how it went and how I am or am not pissed off about getting into something That I will smash!
After Recess I think I have Careers and Enterprise which is one of the hardest classes to get some blogging in because my teacher walks around the classroom excessively... He is sooo annoying, and he smells awful because he has the smell of a smoker urrrrg! After 15 years of my mum smoking I cant stand it at all.... OOOh I think I have actually made the longest blog sesh with Instep now..... Sorry Design you just aren't good enough you can try harder on friday when I have school again lol! 3 more minutes until Recess I cant believe it took me 4 minutes to write that little..... I think Im slacking off... Well I did write the whole Workplace learning area in 35 minutes which is good as well..... Adding the fact that it took me 55 minutes to type Design even though that wasnt a study period :P
Careers and Enterprise- 11.21am- 39 minutes until its afternoon soo yeah... You know if yo want a visual of what my teacher looks like Just think of the KFC man and thats him but a slimmer versions XD... Lol... I definatly know I wont be writing as much as I did early today.. but anyway Im going to copy and paste some of the types of things I like on ebay and maybe it'll give you some Idea what I want my dress to look like but it is quite broad.
Ebay Webby's I can paste pictures without problems so here are the pages:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/New-Satin-Pink-White-Floral-Cocktail-Dress-10-12-14-/300535894661?pt=AU_Womens_Clothing_2&hash=item45f955d285
This dress would be the one! If it was in a different colour like Black maybe....
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NWT-black-SILK-strapless-GRECIAN-cocktail-dress-SIZE-10-/280644433668?pt=AU_Womens_Clothing_2&hash=item4157b63704
Like this one! But not like this one....
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NWT-white-sequin-cocktail-dress-SIZE-10-12-14-SASS-/280645794221?pt=AU_Womens_Clothing_2&hash=item4157caf9ad
I like this but its a wee bit to flowy for me...
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/dotti-pink-stapless-corset-cocktail-dress-10-79-/220755343179?pt=AU_Womens_Clothing_2&hash=item33660b374b
The colour is atroshious (I cant spell that because its just not normal to say) lol
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NWT-melon-one-sleeve-COCKTAIL-MINI-dress-SIZE-10-BARDOT-/280644944814?pt=AU_Womens_Clothing_2&hash=item4157be03ae\\
I like it But I dont think it would honestly suit me.
okay there is some help for you now can you help me decide what i should get!
Next period Im in library with computers but everyone can see my computer soo I can blog.... maybe in english... but I dont see any chance of my teacher booking a computer room... because the teachers like to order mac books what a bunch of spoil sports :P
I have sport soon GAY!! But Im doing water arobics so I get to swim for 55 minutes woot! i love the water.... But I dont like to get my hair wet... thats going to be a problem :P oh welll....
Study- 6.42pm- So once again I have study... My school day is up and my blogging is too for now anyway... Soo Since I cant post tommorow because of Pastoral Care Day... and the day after I have instep.. But Ill try to make a follow up post for both of those days. Dont forget to look for some dresses on ebay.... if you do just comment the website to me :) I would be very lucky to get even one comment but you know??? I only have 1 follower and well thats me :[ Lol I am a loser anyway I think I written shit loads today and probably boring you to death so Ill try and get pictures of tommorow unless I get my phone confiscated... But that wont happen will it....
Nite xoxox Bree (Im not a loser like some people who say xoxo gossip girl even tho I think gossip girl is amazing)


No comments:
Post a Comment