Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Dedication: Meg.D

What should I send to meg, (these arnt serious just something to laugh at XD)

To Meg
You are a bitch... You wont read my blog!
And respond to my emails nicely!
I HATE YOU!

To Meg,
Lets do a rock and roll tonight,
Bring your skate board.

To Meg,
I dont like it when your mean,
And when you make me get peachy clean!

To Meg,
I stare at you every night,
Even when you was your chives
Come to me and play with me!

To megles,
I just got a doll house,
Guess what!
.......
It came with a Moxie girl!
I know there not as good as Barbie
But its ok....
Next time...

To Meg,
You stupid pomy bastard,
I have more chod than you!
And dont you dare cum on me again!
I will teabag your grandmas balls.



Thats all...
Sorry Meg if this offended you at all... Its got no factoral meaning other than the one about the skateboard.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment