- Siamese Fighting Fish
2. A cute little Rag Doll kitten
3. A Macbook Pro (because I have no laptop and its cool!)
4. 20 dollars worth of Scratchies
5. A Pandora
6. 5 large chips from Mc Donalds
7. ABig Jar of Pickled Onions (yes I know that is wierd but I cant help my self!)
8. A $100 voucher to Supre, Jay Jays, Valley Girl, Sports Girl etc etc!
9. GHD hair straightener (if you have seen my hair you'd agree... I might post a photo later)
10. My learners Permit
11. A Cocktail Dress for my dinner dance
which wont show on my blog which is stupid!
Design Graphics- 10.14- I have 16 minutes left of class YAY! Im sooo bored I just finished off my last classes blog sesh which I think really is the longest now.. Okay I just took some photos of myself If you want them here they are:

I am soo Happy its my birthday tomorrow!! woot... going shopping all day and then on Sunday, I'm gonna go to the beach! What colour should I change my braces too?? I'm going to get my school colours! light blue and yellow! aha gonna match my school dress! But then it will stand out like shit!!I dont know I'll figure it out when I get there! So its all good.
Im pretty sure I get to miss two periods off of school this arvo soo no Children, Family and Community and Religion for me today... So I dont have to do and hand in my assignment... which Ive already asked for an extension in a lovely email... which was done by like my whole entire class... LOL! No one is gonna hand it in and I dont care because Im not gonna be there! g2g for this class anyway...
Well that was my day... Pretty gay ay... lets conclude this with some photos!
Later on I will add them on since right now Im not on my computer sooo I dont have them on here! But I'll have them l8r!
Design Graphics- 10.14- I have 16 minutes left of class YAY! Im sooo bored I just finished off my last classes blog sesh which I think really is the longest now.. Okay I just took some photos of myself If you want them here they are:

I am soo Happy its my birthday tomorrow!! woot... going shopping all day and then on Sunday, I'm gonna go to the beach! What colour should I change my braces too?? I'm going to get my school colours! light blue and yellow! aha gonna match my school dress! But then it will stand out like shit!!Im pretty sure I get to miss two periods off of school this arvo soo no Children, Family and Community and Religion for me today... So I dont have to do and hand in my assignment... which Ive already asked for an extension in a lovely email... which was done by like my whole entire class... LOL! No one is gonna hand it in and I dont care because Im not gonna be there! g2g for this class anyway...
Well that was my day... Pretty gay ay... lets conclude this with some photos!
Later on I will add them on since right now Im not on my computer sooo I dont have them on here! But I'll have them l8r!
No comments:
Post a Comment