To you gay as weather forcasters!!
You said there would be a thunderstorm today, but last night you seemed to change your mind and say its going to be sunny today. Which it was!! and very very hot!
I want rain and if you dont give it to me, I will cry alot! (not literally Im not that gay)... The only upside to this is that winter is coming 3 minutes earlier this year due to that japan earthquake moving the earth axis slightly! BUT ANY WAY I HATE YOU ALOT... I HATE SUMMER DAYS ALOT.... AND JUST GIVE ME WINTER ALL READY...
My motto: You can always/its easier to get warm when your cold, but it is very hard to get cool on a hot summers night in a boarding house with no air con.... in our dormatory any way..
For future's note: MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET MY HOPES UP SAYING THERES RAIN WHEN THERE BLOODY ISNT.... I am one of many mad Western Australian's who think you are a bogus group of weather reporters...
From a mad Westerner!
(Veiwers who have read this: the bogus weather report 'was' on http://www.weatherchannel.com.au/, never get your hopes up with their report, they end up dissapointing you unless your looking for a sunny day!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment