I have this thing that I really wanna get tommorow its called pneumonia... or a very bad cold..... or at least injured something on me that I dont have to go to Instep.... Im soo sick of this repetitive shit.. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN I havent even washed any hair yet other than a manequin but thhat thing is a piece of crap...
So my plan is to have a really cold shower and just sit there for atleast 15min.... I know I must be weird to want to do this but Im desperate another day at that place is going to kill me!!
I have a very weak upper arm bone, so hopefully if I just cracked it more then I shouldnt have to go to it.... It would be less life wreaking than a cold... that could ruin my weekend...
But it is also very hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment