Today I went to a awesome place called a university.... It was amazing seeing all the students who actually go there, looking soo happy! Something you never see at High School.... But it actually made me wanna go to uni which I do sometime.. but it made me want to go now! Its cool.. you get to wear anything you want, you get to use your phone when you want.. if you have it on silent anyway.. You get to choose what you want to study and the hours.
Okay so in the morning we wore our sports uniform to the university, we went there, sat in a big lecture theatre with those pull up desks ( which you just cant resist to play with). So I sat there for a while listening to some speech from some youth group... BORING! Any way we got a free mintie... when it was lunch time I went with my friend to the cafeteria it was amazing in there it was like a food court you get in shopping centres with all the asian food and shit OMG IT IS ONCE AGAIN AMAZING!!!!!!
sooo after lunch... we got options but we didnt get to choose them we got placed in them... I got into Full body workout and Yoga.... I wanted to die!! I hate sport as I told you in my last post..
Watching easy A right now so stuff you all Im gonna go for tonight
No comments:
Post a Comment