Tuesday, 29 March 2011

day 7..... (fuck this Im not naming posts day anymore because it means I have to do it every day which Im sick of)

I dedicate todays post to: Sarah, Yasmin, Meg and Stacey.... Because I like muffins!

Im thinking about getting intouch will my great photography talents... (I dont know if I even have any?).... But I'll have to get a camera with a memory card first..... Or maybe a better camera...

My phone broke the yesterday, It fell onto the tiles in the Bathroom, now the touch screen isnt working  and it wont accept my sim card.... Ive had this phone for a year and I love it... So hopefully I can fix it easily and cheap enough! If its not cheap I will get my dad to pay for it... on friday.

Poem about current wants:

So I feel like a icy pole...

I wanna eat one right now....

Can someone get me one?

Because really it seems like I have none!

Why cant you buy me one you stupid cow!

Just go shove it up your hole!

The End

You better be reading this my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment