Monday, 21 March 2011

Day 4.....

Design - 10.29 am- Class is almost up, all we have been doing is trying to get homework done when the teacher ain't looking. Which was achieved woot... and now I'm looking up logos so we can get 'inspired' because later i have to make a logo about myself... GREAAAT!! Im in recess now so Ill write soon bye.

Careers and Enterprise - 1.49pm- Sorry for not writing in those times... who am I saying sorry to... no one really reads this.... and I stopped typing again since my teachers a hawk...

Study- Any way I dont have much to say anymore but Ill post alot of pics :D

English Last Friday
Yes I obviously know Im wierd... this is just before our beautiful photos and some people actually planned to wear pig tails :P
Design Today
Well I think Im a bit of a poser
English - Last Friday
Magnified HAIR! This  is also wierd

English - Last Friday
Ive always had a big mouth but this is just crazy!!
English -Last Friday
This face is making me feel down :( Who would want a head that big... I feel sorry for mega mind....

Anyway so I guess Im going to go apparently I have 1 follower which is cool.. But guess what thats just me on my other account. For my school project blog, and no way was I going to use this account because if my teacher went onto my profile she could get into this and then I WOULD DIE!!!

Cheerio from Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment