Friday, 18 March 2011

Day 3.....

Today is a new day, I couldnt type in entry's for my first two classes because... I had to write a blog about my life as a hair dresser.... for an assignment...

Design Graphics- 10.24: I am sooo bored doing this portfolio right now :/ Its soo boring I might as well go die.. Im not creative enough for this subject but I only chose it because Im good at computers etc...

Oh why oh why... does other peoples stuff taunt me soo much I want mine to be as good as theirs and it wouldnt be very hard to copy them now since they have already put the Idea there.. But when my teacher is marking this portfolio it would take seconds to notice where I got the Idea from....

Also I have photo's today and I hope its a good one.... 2 of 3 of my high school photos have been shit so Im praying that this year God will give me mercy and make me not look horrid for once.... Yr 8- crooked fringe, Yr 9- Okay I liked this one, Yr 10- NO FREAKING WAY I like that one I have tri brows because I plucked to much at the top when I was trying to get the line better.... I know Im stupid... And this yr I think my hair is pretty good,  I dont have  PIMPLE, no crooked fringe and no tri brows wooot!! No way this yr its gonna stuff up! please please.... Okay heres a pic I took a few seconds ago...
















Okay i think I look seedy!! Hope my pic doesnt turn out like that :/

Its night now... sorry couldnt complete this during the day because I wasnt in a computer room where my computer screen wasnt soo visible to the teachers so I have to finish this off  now... anyway one more thing about school photos apparently we arnt allowed to have slut strands (WTF) is dat that cant apply to everyone!, no makeup they actually stood there with make up wipes until you take it off gay!, also no stand out eye rings some people took a while with that one lol...

Okay anyway Im bored soo Im going to watch Paul Bart: Mall Cop...
signing off for tonight.... see you next monday or when I need to rant...

No comments:

Post a Comment