-The Night before my birthday-
My birthday is currently tomorrow but by the time I post this it will be for my birthday so currently I have recieved 3 presents :P
1. A lovely Lollipop from my form teacher ( a lollipop flavour I hate as you must already know if you follow my blog)
2. A Box of 16 ferrero rocherer's from my friend Isabella and a awesome graffiti birthday card.
3. Season 7 of charmed which IM SOOO HAPPY ABOUT!! only 3 more seasons to collect!!
4.. nothing yet! from my rents tomorrow Im getting 100 dollars but I cant spend that until tomorrow..
5. My friends presents are yet to come!! at the City tomoz Well they better give me a present :D
6. G-string XD thought it would be funny since I think they are absolutely weird and painful......
7. Condoms...... I like blowing them up.. Which I did at the train station then my friend tryed to push it in my mouth which didnt succeed... It popped... Then later on we filled it up with conditioner... yummy and it went around to everyones rooms... until sarah( my stupid friend) popped it with her mouth stupid lil bitch!!!
8. Im getting a towel with my name on it.... from my grandma... But its a huge towel sooo I want it...
That is pretty much all cant talk much about it anymore since I dont remember half of that day..... gay.....
No comments:
Post a Comment